You don't have a professional licence

Discover our training center and prepare for the exams in the best conditions.

A team at your service

Devenir chauffeur de Taxi Moto

Maximized sales

Felix Citybird has the largest customer base in the market

Devenir chauffeur de Taxi Moto

Understanding operators

A team that understands your needs and requests

Devenir chauffeur de Taxi Moto

Des régulateurs à l'écoute

Personalized support and regular exchange

We answer your questions about training

Some frequent questions from candidates to assist you in your efforts

To become a partner driver, you absolutely need your motorcycle license , 5 years of insurance statement on two wheels (large cube) and your professional transport card people on two and three wheels . If you don't have it yet, check out our training center.

As an independent partner driver, you can drive according to the schedule you want. 

We pay you the amount of your benefits twice a month. An advance on the 25th of each month. And the balance on the 5th of the following month.

We work in our fleet with: 

  • BMW C-Evolution electric scooters
  • Scooters thermiques Burgman 650 et BMW C650 GT
  • Motos Honda Goldwing 1800 et BMW K1600 Grand America

If you don't have a vehicle yet, we can provide you with one from our range of electric scooters. Contact us and we will present you the details of our offer.

Devenir chauffeur de Taxi Moto
fr_FRFrench en_GBEnglish